Welcome to our site on Diverse Books for children! We hope you will use the resources on this page as a guide to support you as you read with your child. The books in our Little Free Diverse Library, located outside the main entrance, have been carefully curated and represent what we believe are the most high-quality, conversation-starting books out there. Please visit this site often for updated lists, tips, happenings, and activities. Happy reading!
- Suggested Strategies for Reading Diverse Books with Children
- Talking with Young Children (0-5) about Race
- They're not too Young to Talk about Race.
- Conversations that Matter: Talking with Children About Big World Issues
- 10 Tips for Teaching and Talking to Kids about Race
- Diverse Book Finder
- LGBTQ Picture BooksLGBTQ_Picture_Books