- For children who turn 2.0 by October 1.
- Provides a positive and nurturing first school experience.
- Home visits prior to the beginning of the school year help children transition comfortably.
- Shortened first days in September provide a smooth transition into a classroom environment.
- Flexible schedules within a small group setting.
The Toddler day is carefully structured to include a balance of independent play and group activities, with a focus on building confidence, creative thinking, and social skills. We introduce language development, early math concepts, creative arts and crafts, and music, in addition to gross and fine motor skills. Educators in the toddler program work to encourage the children as they progress from parallel play to cooperative play, with an emphasis on building independence and self-confidence while nurturing early friendships.