We’re Hiring a Bookkeeper!
The Sudbury Cooperative Preschool is seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to act as part-time bookkeeper. We offer a casual, upbeat work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Average 2-8 hours per week. Hours are flexible between the hours of 9am-2pm Monday-Friday. This is an in-house position.
- Pay commensurate with experience, no benefits.
- Supervised by the Treasurer and Director.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Previous bookkeeping experience a must; Bachelors and/or CPA a plus.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online and Excel/Google Spreadsheets software.
- Organization, record-keeping, and confidentiality are vital.
- Managing accounts receivable for tuition and other payments made by parents.
- Recording invoices for tuition and extended day programs.
- Maintaining accounts receivable for all tuition and fees due.
- Recording monthly payroll entries from ADP and reconciling payroll registers to QuickBooks.
- Reviewing trial balance on a recurring basis to ensure proper mapping, in accordance with GAAP.
- Other duties as assigned; possibility for role to grow.
To apply, please send resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com with the subject line "Bookkeeper".